5.05.2009

Progress

Ok, since I still haven't got my rear fenders I started to fit the bucket seats. The first obvious thing was that I had to get rid of the orginal rear seat mounts.





One of the driverside seat mounts was in dire shape. Two of the point welds were broken.


I also noticed that because the floor wasn't flat, I couldn't really lower the seat as much I as I wanted to. So I decided to cut a hole in the floor and refabricate a part of the floor to be lower.







I got the desired result and I did the same thing on the passanger side. Now the only thing to make are the attatchmets for the seats and then they are done. I'll do that later and concentrate on the rust problems next.

1 comment:

  1. The seat brackets breaking away is a common problem in the E7/E8-chassis.

    ReplyDelete