5.07.2009

Yatta



Holaa. Ok, this post contains 2 days since I was too tired last night to write.

So, I started with the rust from the back first removing the rust. Then fabricating from the prebend sheetmetal (thanks to the guys at Fomek, we used 1.5mm, since its the same that the floor is made of.









Then my dad starded on the fabrication for the rear fender arches. Yes, you heard me right, I'm not going to do them :D. I'm sticking to places you wont see from the outside. ;P





That's sum proper Japanese rust fixing. :D








The door arches had similar rust problems on each side so I started to fix them. Also, I needed to do quite lot of metal work on some parts.





My dad made great progress with the fender and made it look quite nice, still need little more work. I also made progress with my door arches, but I forgot to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment